The validity of performance-based measures of clinical reasoning and alternative approaches
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 320–325, April 2009
How to Cite
Kreiter, C. D. and Bergus, G. (2009), The validity of performance-based measures of clinical reasoning and alternative approaches. Medical Education, 43: 320–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2008.03281.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Received 30 June 2008; editorial comments to authors 25 September 2008; accepted for publication 20 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.