How effective is self-guided learning of clinical technical skills? It’s all about process
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 507–515, June 2009
How to Cite
Brydges, R., Carnahan, H., Safir, O. and Dubrowski, A. (2009), How effective is self-guided learning of clinical technical skills? It’s all about process. Medical Education, 43: 507–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2009.03329.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Received 17 June 2008; editorial comments to authors 20 October 2008; accepted for publication 8 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!