Reasoning versus knowledge retention and ascertainment throughout a problem-based learning curriculum
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 854–865, September 2009
How to Cite
Collard, A., Gelaes, S., Vanbelle, S., Bredart, S., Defraigne, J.-O., Boniver, J. and Bourguignon, J.-P. (2009), Reasoning versus knowledge retention and ascertainment throughout a problem-based learning curriculum. Medical Education, 43: 854–865. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2009.03410.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received 22 May 2008; editorial comments to authors 6 August 2008, 4 March 2009; accepted for publication 30 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.