Multiple mini-interviews versus traditional interviews: stakeholder acceptability comparison
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 993–1000, October 2009
How to Cite
Razack, S., Faremo, S., Drolet, F., Snell, L., Wiseman, J. and Pickering, J. (2009), Multiple mini-interviews versus traditional interviews: stakeholder acceptability comparison. Medical Education, 43: 993–1000. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2009.03447.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Received 2 February 2009; editorial comments to authors 24 April 2009; accepted for publication 1 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.