Conceptualising and classifying validity evidence for simulation
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1028–1035, November 2009
How to Cite
Andreatta, P. B. and Gruppen, L. D. (2009), Conceptualising and classifying validity evidence for simulation. Medical Education, 43: 1028–1035. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2009.03454.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
- Received 19 March 2009; editorial comments to authors 25 May 2009; accepted for publication 26 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.