From boutique to basic: a call for standardised medical education in global health
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 930–933, October 2009
How to Cite
Brewer, T. F., Saba, N. and Clair, V. (2009), From boutique to basic: a call for standardised medical education in global health. Medical Education, 43: 930–933. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2009.03458.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- 3Association of American Medical Colleges. GQ Program Evaluation Survey. All Schools Summary Report Final. Washington, DC: AAMC 2008.
- 6Institute of Medicine. The US Commitment to Global Health: Recommendations for the New Administration. Washington, DC: National Academies Press 2009.
- 9Developing global health curricula: a guidebook for US medical schools. In: HallT, ed. Global Health Education Consortium 2006. San Francisco, USA: GHEC 2006, 32–8., , .
- 11Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research. International opportunities in medical education. 2007. http://www.faimer.org/resources/opportunities/index.html. [Accessed 4 July 2008.]
- 12UC receives Gates Foundation grant to plan a School of Global Health. 2008. http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/article/19077. [Accessed 19 February 2009.].
- 14What is health? The ability to adapt. Lancet 2009;373 (9666):781.