Year 1 medical undergraduates’ knowledge of and attitudes to medical error
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 1147–1155, December 2009
How to Cite
Flin, R., Patey, R., Jackson, J., Mearns, K. and Dissanayaka, U. (2009), Year 1 medical undergraduates’ knowledge of and attitudes to medical error. Medical Education, 43: 1147–1155. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2009.03499.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Received 12 March 2009; editorial comments to authors 18 May 2009; accepted for publication 9 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!