When only the real thing will do: junior medical students' learning from real patients
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1036–1043, November 2009
How to Cite
Bell, K., Boshuizen, H. P. A., Scherpbier, A. and Dornan, T. (2009), When only the real thing will do: junior medical students' learning from real patients. Medical Education, 43: 1036–1043. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2009.03508.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Received 17 January 2009; editorial comments to authors 16 April 2009; accepted for publication 8 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.