All authors were employed at the School of Medicine and Public Health, Faculty of Health, University of Newcastle at the time the research was conducted.
Indigenous Australian medical students’ perceptions of their medical school training
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1047–1055, November 2009
How to Cite
Garvey, G., Rolfe, I. E., Pearson, S.-A. and Treloar, C. (2009), Indigenous Australian medical students’ perceptions of their medical school training. Medical Education, 43: 1047–1055. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2009.03519.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Received 20 October 2008; editorial comments to authors 29 May 2009; accepted for publication 21 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.