Safety for beginners: thoughts on teaching patient safety to medical undergraduates
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 1125–1126, December 2009
How to Cite
Graber, M. L. (2009), Safety for beginners: thoughts on teaching patient safety to medical undergraduates. Medical Education, 43: 1125–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2009.03524.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.