Medical training and the hospital at night: an oxymoron?
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1056–1061, November 2009
How to Cite
Gallagher, P., McLean, P., Campbell, R., Gallacher, S. and Kennon, B. (2009), Medical training and the hospital at night: an oxymoron?. Medical Education, 43: 1056–1061. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2009.03529.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
- Received 12 November 2008; editorial comments to authors 4 March 2009, 3 July 2009; accepted for publication 4 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.