A critical review of simulation-based medical education research: 2003–2009
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 50–63, January 2010
How to Cite
McGaghie, W. C., Issenberg, S. B., Petrusa, E. R. and Scalese, R. J. (2010), A critical review of simulation-based medical education research: 2003–2009. Medical Education, 44: 50–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2009.03547.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
- Received 16 February 2009; editorial comments to authors 18 May 2009; accepted for publication 16 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.