Analysis of the elective curriculum in undergraduate medical education in Croatia
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2010
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 387–395, April 2010
How to Cite
Koceic, A., Mestrovic, A., Vrdoljak, L., Vukojevic, K., Barac-Latas, V., Drenjancevic-Peric, I., Biocina-Lukenda, D., Sapunar, D. and Puljak, L. (2010), Analysis of the elective curriculum in undergraduate medical education in Croatia. Medical Education, 44: 387–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2010.03621.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Received 15 September 2009; editorial comments to author 18 September 2009, 12 November 2009 accepted for publication 1 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.