Threat and challenge: cognitive appraisal and stress responses in simulated trauma resuscitations
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2010
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 587–594, June 2010
How to Cite
Harvey, A., Nathens, A. B., Bandiera, G. and LeBlanc, V. R. (2010), Threat and challenge: cognitive appraisal and stress responses in simulated trauma resuscitations. Medical Education, 44: 587–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2010.03634.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Received 28 September 2009; editorial comments to authors 31 October 2009; accepted for publication 8 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!