Gender and the pre-clinical experiences of female medical students: a taxonomy
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2011
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 249–260, March 2011
How to Cite
Babaria, P., Bernheim, S. and Nunez-Smith, M. (2011), Gender and the pre-clinical experiences of female medical students: a taxonomy. Medical Education, 45: 249–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2010.03856.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Received 19 March 2010; editorial comments to authors 23 April 2010, 25 June 2010, 2 August 2010; accepted for publication 25 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.