Relationship between critical reflection and quality improvement proposal scores in resident doctors
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2010
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 149–154, February 2011
How to Cite
Wittich, C. M., Reed, D. A., Drefahl, M. M., West, C. P., McDonald, F. S., Thomas, K. G., Halvorsen, A. J. and Beckman, T. J. (2011), Relationship between critical reflection and quality improvement proposal scores in resident doctors. Medical Education, 45: 149–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2010.03860.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Received 22 December 2009; editorial comments to authors 26 March 2010, 1 July 2010; accepted for publication 18 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.