A randomised controlled trial of the effects of mindfulness practice on medical student stress levels
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2011
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 381–388, April 2011
How to Cite
Warnecke, E., Quinn, S., Ogden, K., Towle, N. and Nelson, M. R. (2011), A randomised controlled trial of the effects of mindfulness practice on medical student stress levels. Medical Education, 45: 381–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2010.03877.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
- Received 20 May 2010; editorial comments to authors 27 July 2010; accepted for publication 14 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.