Differences in medical students’ explicit discourses of professionalism: acting, representing, becoming
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2011
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 585–602, June 2011
How to Cite
Monrouxe, L. V., Rees, C. E. and Hu, W. (2011), Differences in medical students’ explicit discourses of professionalism: acting, representing, becoming. Medical Education, 45: 585–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2010.03878.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Received 22 May 2010; editorial comments to authors 1 July 2010; accepted for publication 27 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.