education in the operating room
Teaching operating room conflict management to surgeons: clarifying the optimal approach
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2011
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 939–945, September 2011
How to Cite
Rogers, D., Lingard, L., Boehler, M. L., Espin, S., Klingensmith, M., Mellinger, J. D. and Schindler, N. (2011), Teaching operating room conflict management to surgeons: clarifying the optimal approach. Medical Education, 45: 939–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04040.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Received 5 November 2010; editorial comments to authors 28 January 2011, 15 March 2011; accepted for publication 14 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!