expertise in medicine
Context and clinical reasoning: understanding the perspective of the expert’s voice
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2011
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 927–938, September 2011
How to Cite
Durning, S., Artino, A. R., Pangaro, L., van der Vleuten, C. P. and Schuwirth, L. (2011), Context and clinical reasoning: understanding the perspective of the expert’s voice. Medical Education, 45: 927–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04053.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Received 3 February 2011; editorial comments to authors 25 March 2011, 7 April 2011; accepted for publication 14 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.