lifelong quality improvement
Generic skills in medical education: developing the tools for successful lifelong learning
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 120–128, January 2012
How to Cite
Murdoch-Eaton, D. and Whittle, S. (2012), Generic skills in medical education: developing the tools for successful lifelong learning. Medical Education, 46: 120–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04065.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 14 February 2011; editorial comments to authors 7 April 2011; accepted for publication 9 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.