Seeking impact of medical schools on health: meeting the challenges of social accountability
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 21–27, January 2012
How to Cite
Woollard, B. and Boelen, C. (2012), Seeking impact of medical schools on health: meeting the challenges of social accountability. Medical Education, 46: 21–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04081.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 15 February 2011; editorial comments to authors 26 April 2011; accepted for publication 17 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.