Helping medical learners recognise and manage unconscious bias toward certain patient groups
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 80–88, January 2012
How to Cite
Teal, C. R., Gill, A. C., Green, A. R. and Crandall, S. (2012), Helping medical learners recognise and manage unconscious bias toward certain patient groups. Medical Education, 46: 80–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04101.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 15 February 2011; editorial comments to authors 26 April 2011; accepted for publication 19 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!