Interprofessional education: a review of context, learning and the research agenda
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 58–70, January 2012
How to Cite
Thistlethwaite, J. (2012), Interprofessional education: a review of context, learning and the research agenda. Medical Education, 46: 58–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04143.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 14 February 2011; editorial comments to author 18 April 2011, 9 June 2011, 2 August 2011; accepted for publication 9 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.