lifelong quality improvement
Quality improvement in medical education: current state and future directions
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 107–119, January 2012
How to Cite
Wong, B. M., Levinson, W. and Shojania, K. G. (2012), Quality improvement in medical education: current state and future directions. Medical Education, 46: 107–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04154.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Received 10 March 2011; editorial comments to authors 26 April 2011, 18 July 2011; accepted for publication 18 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.