impacts on learning
Prevalence of abnormal cases in an image bank affects the learning of radiograph interpretation
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 289–298, March 2012
How to Cite
Pusic, M. V., Andrews, J. S., Kessler, D. O., Teng, D. C., Pecaric, M. R., Ruzal-Shapiro, C. and Boutis, K. (2012), Prevalence of abnormal cases in an image bank affects the learning of radiograph interpretation. Medical Education, 46: 289–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04165.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Received 25 April 2011; editorial comments to authors 22 June 2011; accepted for publication 9 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.