letters to the editor
Mind wandering has an impact in electronic teaching?cases
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Volume 46, Issue 2, page 235, February 2012
How to Cite
Bateman, J., Davies, D. and Allen, M. (2012), Mind wandering has an impact in electronic teaching?cases. Medical Education, 46: 235. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2011.04187.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!