Rethinking the globalisation of problem-based learning: how culture challenges self-directed learning
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 738–747, August 2012
How to Cite
Frambach, J. M., Driessen, E. W., Chan, L.-C. and van der Vleuten, C. P. M. (2012), Rethinking the globalisation of problem-based learning: how culture challenges self-directed learning. Medical Education, 46: 738–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2012.04290.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Received 25 November 2011; editorial comments to authors 17 January 2012; accepted for publication 11 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.