Dialogue in Medical Education: enabling the academic voyeur that lurks inside us all
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2012
Volume 46, Issue 9, pages 826–827, September 2012
How to Cite
Eva, K. W. (2012), Dialogue in Medical Education: enabling the academic voyeur that lurks inside us all. Medical Education, 46: 826–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2012.04326.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- 1Situated Learning: Legitimate Peripheral Participation. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press 1991., .
- 2Lurking as participation: a community perspective on lurkers’ identity and negotiability. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Learning Sciences 2006: 404–10., , .
- 3Dialogue – a proposal. http://www.david-bohm.net/dialogue/dialogue_proposal.html. [Accessed 17 June 2012.]., , .