emotion in medical education
Discourse(s) of emotion within medical education: the ever-present absence
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2013
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 71–79, January 2013
How to Cite
McNaughton, N. (2013), Discourse(s) of emotion within medical education: the ever-present absence. Medical Education, 47: 71–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2923.2012.04329.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
- Received 27 September 2011; editorial comments to author 1 November 2011, 19 March 2012; accepted for publication 29 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.