Student attitudes towards anatomy teaching and learning in a multiprofessional context
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 737–748, July 2004
How to Cite
Mitchell, B. S., McCrorie, P. and Sedgwick, P. (2004), Student attitudes towards anatomy teaching and learning in a multiprofessional context. Medical Education, 38: 737–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2004.01847.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Received 31 December 2002; editorial comments to authors 5 March 2003; accepted for publication 15 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!