Interprofessional training in the context of clinical practice: goals and students' perceptions on clinical education wards
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2004
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 727–736, July 2004
How to Cite
Ponzer, S., Hylin, U., Kusoffsky, A., Lauffs, M., Lonka, K., Mattiasson, A.-C. and Nordström, G. (2004), Interprofessional training in the context of clinical practice: goals and students' perceptions on clinical education wards. Medical Education, 38: 727–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2004.01848.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2004
- Received 16 December 2002; editorial comments to authors 25 February 2003; accepted for publication 20 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.