Assessment of patient management skills and clinical skills of practising doctors using computer-based case simulations and standardised patients
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2004
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 958–968, September 2004
How to Cite
Hawkins, R., MacKrell Gaglione, M., LaDuca, T., Leung, C., Sample, L., Gliva-McConvey, G., Liston, W., De Champlain, A. and Ciccone, A. (2004), Assessment of patient management skills and clinical skills of practising doctors using computer-based case simulations and standardised patients. Medical Education, 38: 958–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2004.01907.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2004
- Received 7 August 2002; editorial comments to authors 23 September 2002, 25 February 2003, 14 August 2003; accepted for publication 19 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.