Before the white coat: perceptions of professional lapses in the pre-clerkship
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2004
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 12–19, January 2005
How to Cite
Ginsburg, S., Kachan, N. and Lingard, L. (2005), Before the white coat: perceptions of professional lapses in the pre-clerkship. Medical Education, 39: 12–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2004.02028.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2004
- Received 12 June 2003; editorial comments to authors 15 September 2003; accepted for publication 4 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.