Do students have sufficient knowledge of clinical anatomy?
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 326–332, March 2005
How to Cite
Prince, K. J. A. H., Scherpbier, A. J. A. A., Van Mameren, H., Drukker, J. and Van Der Vleuten, C. P. M. (2005), Do students have sufficient knowledge of clinical anatomy?. Medical Education, 39: 326–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2005.02096.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Received 7 April 2004; editorial comments to authors 11 May 2004; accepted for publication 25 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.