Conversation analysis, doctor–patient interaction and medical communication
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 428–435, April 2005
How to Cite
Maynard, D. W. and Heritage, J. (2005), Conversation analysis, doctor–patient interaction and medical communication. Medical Education, 39: 428–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2005.02111.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Received 17 February 2004; editorial comments to authors 16 June 2004, 24 November 2004; accepted for publication 30 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.