Exploring family physicians' reactions to multisource feedback: perceptions of credibility and usefulness
Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 497–504, May 2005
How to Cite
Sargeant, J., Mann, K. and Ferrier, S. (2005), Exploring family physicians' reactions to multisource feedback: perceptions of credibility and usefulness. Medical Education, 39: 497–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2005.02124.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
- Received 5 May 2004; editorial comments to authors 22 June 2004; accepted for publication 22 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.