How medical residents perceive the quality of supervision provided by attending doctors in the clinical setting
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 696–703, July 2005
How to Cite
Busari, J. O., Weggelaar, N. M., Knottnerus, A. C., Greidanus, P.-M. and Scherpbier, A. J. J. A. (2005), How medical residents perceive the quality of supervision provided by attending doctors in the clinical setting. Medical Education, 39: 696–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2005.02190.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- Received 19 March 2004; editorial comments to authors 10 August 2004; accepted for publication 19 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.