Peer assessment of professional competence
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 713–722, July 2005
How to Cite
Dannefer, E. F., Henson, L. C., Bierer, S. B., Grady-Weliky, T. A., Meldrum, S., Nofziger, A. C., Barclay, C. and Epstein, R. M. (2005), Peer assessment of professional competence. Medical Education, 39: 713–722. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2005.02193.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2005
- Received 16 September 2003; editorial comments to authors 4 May 2004, 9 September 2004, 21 October 2004; accepted for publication 19 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.