Anatomy teaching: ghosts of the past, present and future
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2006
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 243–253, March 2006
How to Cite
McLachlan, J. C. and Patten, D. (2006), Anatomy teaching: ghosts of the past, present and future. Medical Education, 40: 243–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2006.02401.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2006
- Received 9 September 2005; editorial comments to authors 24 October 2005; accepted for publication 9 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!