Assessing the mini-Clinical Evaluation Exercise in comparison to a national specialty examination
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 950–956, October 2006
How to Cite
Hatala, R., Ainslie, M., Kassen, B. O., Mackie, I. and Roberts, J. M. (2006), Assessing the mini-Clinical Evaluation Exercise in comparison to a national specialty examination. Medical Education, 40: 950–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2006.02566.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2006
- Received 29 July 2005; editorial comments to 25 October 2005, 7 March 2006; accepted for publication 29 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.