Can virtual reality improve anatomy education? A randomised controlled study of a computer-generated three-dimensional anatomical ear model
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 1081–1087, November 2006
How to Cite
Nicholson, D. T., Chalk, C., Funnell, W. R. J. and Daniel, S. J. (2006), Can virtual reality improve anatomy education? A randomised controlled study of a computer-generated three-dimensional anatomical ear model. Medical Education, 40: 1081–1087. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2006.02611.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Received 6 September 2005; editorial comments to authors 23 September 2005; accepted for publication 5 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.