Women in medicine − is there a problem? A literature review of the changing gender composition, structures and occupational cultures in medicine
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 39–49, January 2007
How to Cite
Kilminster, S., Downes, J., Gough, B., Murdoch-Eaton, D. and Roberts, T. (2007), Women in medicine − is there a problem? A literature review of the changing gender composition, structures and occupational cultures in medicine. Medical Education, 41: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2006.02645.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Received 14 April 2005; editorial comments to authors 15 June 2005, 7 November 2005; accepted for publication 21 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.