Expert consensus on contamination in educational trials elicited by a Delphi exercise
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 196–204, February 2007
How to Cite
Howe, A., Keogh-Brown, M., Miles, S. and Bachmann, M. (2007), Expert consensus on contamination in educational trials elicited by a Delphi exercise. Medical Education, 41: 196–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2929.2006.02674.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Received 14 March 2005; editorial comments to authors 4 August 2006; accepted for publication 11 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.