Patients’ preferences for involvement in clinical decision-making within secondary care and the factors that influence their preferences
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2005
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 119–127, March 2005
How to Cite
DOHERTY, C. and DOHERTY, W. (2005), Patients’ preferences for involvement in clinical decision-making within secondary care and the factors that influence their preferences. Journal of Nursing Management, 13: 119–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2934.2004.00498.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication: 2 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!