Nurse bullying: organizational considerations in the maintenance and perpetration of health care bullying cultures
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2005
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 52–58, January 2006
How to Cite
LEWIS, M. A. (2006), Nurse bullying: organizational considerations in the maintenance and perpetration of health care bullying cultures. Journal of Nursing Management, 14: 52–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2934.2005.00535.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2005
- Accepted for publication: 8 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!