Use of reflexology foot massage to reduce anxiety in hospitalized cancer patients in chemotherapy treatment: methodology and outcomes
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2006
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 96–105, March 2006
How to Cite
QUATTRIN, R., ZANINI, A., BUCHINI, S., TURELLO, D., ANNUNZIATA, M.A., VIDOTTI, C., COLOMBATTI, A. and BRUSAFERRO, S. (2006), Use of reflexology foot massage to reduce anxiety in hospitalized cancer patients in chemotherapy treatment: methodology and outcomes. Journal of Nursing Management, 14: 96–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2934.2006.00557.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication: 20 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!