Do we really understand how to retain nurses?
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 262–270, May 2006
How to Cite
O'BRIEN-PALLAS, L., DUFFIELD, C. and HAYES, L. (2006), Do we really understand how to retain nurses?. Journal of Nursing Management, 14: 262–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2934.2006.00611.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication: 11 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!