Extrinsic and intrinsic work values: their impact on job satisfaction in nursing
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 271–281, May 2006
How to Cite
HEGNEY, D., PLANK, A. and PARKER, V. (2006), Extrinsic and intrinsic work values: their impact on job satisfaction in nursing. Journal of Nursing Management, 14: 271–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2934.2006.00618.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication: 20 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!