The role and scope of the clinical nurse consultant in Wentworth area health service, New South Wales, Australia
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 12–21, January 2007
How to Cite
O'BAUGH, J., WILKES, L. M., VAUGHAN, K. and O'DONOHUE, R. (2007), The role and scope of the clinical nurse consultant in Wentworth area health service, New South Wales, Australia. Journal of Nursing Management, 15: 12–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2934.2006.00647.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication: 10 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!